POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Use as scenario for car lighting analising : Use as scenario for car lighting analising Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Use as scenario for car lighting analising
From: Claudio Lerici
Date: 13 Feb 2002 11:43:24
Message: <3c6a97ac$1@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

My needing is to use a ray tracing as simulation program of the scenario of
road and object illuminated from car headlamps.

I produce photometric measurement machines and can measure the map of
illumination of an headlamp. The needing is to use the map as imput of a
scenario program.

Can Pov-Ray help me in this task?

Regards